In January, Penn Stainless is kicking off a new employee benefit:
a wellness program for all benefits eligible employees, beginning with 3 new activities
which will earn you a $5 per pay wellness credit starting in August 2019.
Be sure to complete all three activities below by July 1, 2019 to earn
your reward. These activities are easy to complete at NO COST to you,
will not take much time, and your personal information will NOT be
shared with Penn Stainless, or anyone else. Don’t wait too long or you
could miss out on $260 from August 2019 -July 2020!
1. Anonymous health survey
(a brief survey to help us get to know you better)
- Most employees completed this at the kickoff meetings
- If you missed the meeting, you can download the survey by clicking here
- Print & return to us via mail to P.O. Box 61, Telford PA 18969, fax to 215.734.2333,
or email to email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: In order to get credit for completing the survey and receive a report of your results, be sure to assign yourself a 4-6 digit code in the space provided at the top of Page 3 (use last 4 digits of your phone number, or any number you will remember) AND provide your code when you meet with our Health Coach.
2. Meeting with a Health Coach
(20-minute, confidential meeting to discuss the program, questions & resources)
Click a link below to schedule with Lisa Peklak, RN:
3. Annual physical with biometric results
(weight/body composition, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar)
Take our Physician Form to your doctor’s office during your next annual physical, OR ask them to complete the form for a physical you’ve had since July 1, 2018.
- Click here to download the form with instructions for your doctor’s office.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
More activities will be announced later in the year… including a wellness challenge & webinars. In the meantime, you can explore our website to learn more about our story, the Five Areas of Wellness, and some resources that can help you build a better life.
Contact us with any questions — we’re here to help!